Everyone is welcome to the KC Breakfast at St. Genevieve in Lake Benton on Sunday, March 9. Breakfast will begin after the 8:15 a.m. Mass.
Every Wednesday during Lent (March 12, 19, 26, April 2 and 9) there will be mass at 5:00 p.m. at Ss. Peter & Paul in Ivanhoe followed by a supper from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Prices: Adults – $5.00, Children (ages 10 & under) – $3.00, Pre-School – Free. All are welcome!!
There will be a CCW Fish Fry at St. John Cantius Church in Wilno. Everyone welcome!
- FRIDAY, MARCH 7 – St. John Cantius – Wilno – 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
The Knights of Columbus will be hosting a Fish Fry at Ss. Peter & Paul in Ivanhoe. Everyone welcome!
- FRIDAY, MARCH 14 – Ss. Peter Paul – Ivanhoe – 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
The Tyler-Lake Benton KCs are taking fish order during the month of February after weekend masses or you may call Tom Thomas at 507-828-9226 or Jim Kopel at 507-247-3805. Prices are $26.00 for a 10 lb. box or $13.00 for a 5 lb. box. Fish will be delivered by Ash Wednesday.
Mass time for the months of March and April
- 5:00 PM at St. John Cantius, Wilno
- 7:00 PM at St. Dionysius, Tyler
- 8:15 AM at St. Genevieve, Lake Benton
- 10:00 AM at Ss. Peter & Paul, Ivanhoe